Public Relations Supervisor
MP&A Digital & Advertising, an integrated marketing agency specializing in the hospitality industry, is seeking a Public Relations professional.
Ideal candidate will need to work well independently and as part of the team, able to effectively manage multiple clients and tasks while meeting deadlines, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience in public relations is required.
- Develop, manage and advise clients on integrated and measurable public relations programs
- Execute effective PR strategies, including press releases, media and blogger relations, press visits, promotions and contests
- Identify and generate creative publicity and content opportunities, including capitalizing on changes in the marketplace, industry trends, awards and honors
- Serve as the media contact for all clients, liaising between the clients and local, national and international journalists to generate positive coverage
- Develop and nurture relationships with local, national and international consumer and trade media on behalf of the agency and its clients
- Advise clients on reputation management and messaging
- Assist with integrated marketing, advertising, social media and website efforts for clients, including strategy and campaign development, copywriting and editing
- Lead the PR and social media efforts for the agency, including publicity efforts, blog articles, Facebook and Twitter
- Demonstrate measurable public relations success to clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of five years experience in public relations
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong knowledge of PR best practices for engaging with journalists, including press releases, pitching and relationship building, and proven ability to deliver results
- Energetic, self-starter who is proactive and creative in identifying and developing communication programs
- Ability to multi-task across multiple client accounts and projects to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in managing social media networks and monitoring tools
- Basic knowledge of SEO copywriting a plus
MP&A Digital & Advertising offers a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply, send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to: