Account Executive and Social Media Manager
- An established and growing digital and advertising agency providing award-winning integrated Customer Relationship Marketing (iCRM) services to luxury hotels and resorts primarily in the Caribbean.
- A group of highly dedicated multi-disciplined professionals collaborating to create marketing programs that move consumers along the Customer Lifecycle from Awareness to Brand Advocacy to deliver profitable revenue for our hotels.
- Someone with superior written, oral and analytic capabilities that enable you to communicate effectively in both the digital and analog worlds.
- A self-motivated individual who can work effectively in a collaborative environment and on your own with little supervision.
- A team player willing to learn new skills and grow with the company.
- Work with all internal personnel (public relations, graphic & web design, management, etc.) on the development and implementation of client projects
- Coordinate information flow and track project activities
- Prepare materials for and participate in regular client conference calls
- Monitor campaign performance and issue regular performance reports
- Execute client media plans and advertising within budget
- Content creation and copywriting for blog, emails, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Execute day-to-day social media initiatives. Post content and develop strategies across major channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube
- Integrate social media with ongoing marketing strategy
- Database management for targeted email and direct marketing
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business administration
- 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
- Highly organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Social media savvy with knowledge of best practices for brands
- Basic photo editing skills and knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience with WordPress, SproutSocial and Facebook insights
- An understanding of basic customer service skills and dedication to client service
- Basic knowledge of html, search engine optimization and search engine marketing fundamentals a plus
• Commensurate with experience
• 50% medical paid by company, remainder paid by employee in pre-tax dollars
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or visits, please.